Submit an RFP for Your Event
An athletic city in its own right, Charlotte’s compact, walkable convention district is the ideal spot for a sports conference. Steps from stellar sports venues, affordable hotels, and dining and nightlife, attendees can easily come together in 126,000 square feet of breakout space or over brews at a ball game.
- Flexible space in 550,000-square-foot Charlotte Convention Center
- Home to several professional teams, including the NFL and NBA
- The largest city between Washington, D.C. and Atlanta
ALL-STAR SPORTS SERVICES
Leading up to your event, our Destination Services team can help you pull together the assets you need to drive attendance. For groups that qualify, we offer customized support services to make your meeting, convention, or sporting event planning experience easier. Count on us to help you execute an unforgettable Charlotte event.
- Attendance Building Assets
- Charlotte Destination Experience
- Housing Assistance
- Service Providers & Vendor Directory
- Show Your Badge Discount Program
FIELD FINDERSee All
Sportsplex at Matthews
Summoning sellout crowds for intense battles of lacrosse, soccer, rugby, football, field hockey and more, the sprawling Mecklenburg County Sportsplex at Matthews puts the spotlight on every kind of athlete. And with added amenities, like paved walking trails, playgrounds and meeting space, it’s suited to host almost any sports event.
- Includes nine multipurpose synthetic turf fields and two grass fields
- Boasts a 2,500-seat grass stadium
- Features a two-story field house with a 90-person conference room